Use filters to refine the search results.
|Dec-1994||Australian encephalitis in the NT||Whelan, Peter I; Burrow, Jim||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Arboviruses; Encephalitis; Disease vectors; Northern Territory; Western Australia; South Australia; Queensland; Monitoring; Public awareness|
|Dec-1995||Malaria and the receptive area in the NT - or know your mosquitos!||Whelan, Peter I||Bulletin||Malaria; Northern Territory; Insects; Mosquitoes; Prevention and control; Plasmodium|
|6-Feb-1996||Horizons||Territory Health Services||Newsletter||Northern Territory; Medical care; Medical informatics|
|1991||The Northern Territory remains free of dengue fever vectors||Whelan, Peter I||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Northern Territory; Dengue; Queensland; Surveys; Arboviruses; Monitoring; Quarantine|
|Jun-1995||Confirmed case of Ross River virus infection acquired in Alice Springs March 1995||Whelan, Peter I; Krause, Vicki; Horsburgh, Karl; Sutherland, Gregor; Rossiter, Jenny||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Arboviruses; Ross River virus infections; Northern Territory; Alice Springs; Monitoring; Epidemic polyarthritis|
|1997||Annual Report 1996-1997||Territory Health Services||Annual Report||Public health; Annual reports; Health care systems; Territory Health Services; State departments of health; Northern Territory; Corporate annual reports|
|Nov-1995||Sewage effluent dispersal and mosquito breeding Kings Canyon Resort, 21-22 October 1994||Whelan, Peter I||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Northern Territory; Sewage; Risk management; Vector control; Insecticides; Ross River virus infections; Encephalitis; Disease vectors; Pesticides; Prevention and control|
|Mar-1994||Malaria screening and surveillance in the Northern Territory - protocols for active screening of students from high risk areas||Voolmann, Tina; Currie, Bart; Patel, M; Whelan, Peter I; Krause, Vicki||Journal Article||Malaria; Northern Territory; Darwin; Screening; Surveys; Vector control; Mosquitoes; Insects; Risk management; Control and prevention; Procedures; Disease vectors; Blood testing; Prophylaxis; Plasmodium|
|Mar-1992||Murrumujuk Gunn Point area - biting insect investigation||Whelan, Peter I||Bulletin||Insects; Mosquitoes; Northern Territory; Urban; Rural; Prevention and control; Engineering; Development; Surveys; Monitoring|
|Jun-1998||Mosquito borne virus warning Nhulunbuy and the Top End, June 1998||Montgomery, Brian L||Bulletin||Mosquitoes; Arboviruses; Encephalitis; Western Australia; Northern Territory; Public awareness; Insects|
- 10 The Medical journal of Australia
- 4 Australian and New Zealand journa...
- 1 Archives of disease in childhood
- 1 Australasian radiology
- 1 Australian and New Zealand journa...
- 1 Australian family physician
- 1 Australian journal of public health
- 1 Clinical infectious diseases : an...
- 1 Epidemiology and infection
- 1 Health information management : j...
- next >
- 6 Royal Darwin Hospital, NT..
- 2 Alice Springs Hospital, Northern ...
- 1 Alice Springs Hospital, NT..
- 1 Department of Medicine, Royal Dar...
- 1 Department of Orthopaedics, Royal...
- 1 Department of Paediatrics, Royal ...
- 1 Department of Pathology, Royal Da...
- 1 Division of Medicine, Royal Darwi...
- 1 Medical Registrar, Royal Darwin H...
- 1 Menzies School of Health Research...
- next >