Use filters to refine the search results.
|Sep-1998||Adult morbidity and mortality due to tobacco smoking in the Northern Territory, 1986–1995||Measey, Mary-Anne; d'Espaignet, Edouard; Cunningham, Joan||Report||Smoking; Mortality; Morbidity; Statistics; Epidemiology|
|1998||1997-1998 Department of Health Annual Report||Territory Health Services||Corporate Annual Report||Public health; Annual reports; Territory Health Services; Health care systems; State departments of health; Corporate annual reports|
|Sep-1998||From infancy to young adulthood: health status in the Northern Territory 1998||Kennedy, Kate; Paterson, Barbara; d'Espaignet, Edouard; Measey, Mary-Anne||Report||Infancy; Youth; Health status; Population characteristics; Statistics; Children; Epidemiology|
|1998||Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander guide to healthy eating: flyer and poster||Department of Health||Poster||Lifestyle; Diet; Nutritional requirements; Aboriginal people; Food|
|Jul-1998||Exotic Aedes surveillance ovitrap servicing procedures||Whelan PI; Hayes G; Carter JM||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Dengue; Arboviruses; Yellow fever; Queensland; Disease vectors; Monitoring; Miscellaneous procedures|
|Jun-1998||Presumptive case of fatal Murray Valley encephalitis acquired in Alice Springs||Merritt A; Phillips DA; Carney Ian; Whelan PI||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Encephalitis; Alice Springs; Monitoring; Arboviruses|
|Nov-1998||The prevention of mosquito breeding in sewage treatment facilities||Whelan PI||Bulletin||Insects; Mosquitoes; Prevention and control; Sewage; Disease vectors; Public health; Engineering; Maintenance; Biological control; Vector control; Control and prevention; Insecticides|
|Jun-1998||Dengue or Kokobera? A case report from the Top End of the Northern Territory||Mein J; O'Grady K; Whelan PI; Merianos A||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Dengue; Monitoring|
|Jun-1998||Mosquito borne virus warning Nhulunbuy and the Top End, June 1998||Montgomery, Brian L||Bulletin||Mosquitoes; Arboviruses; Encephalitis; Western Australia; Northern Territory; Public awareness; Insects|
|Sep-1998||Integrated mosquito control and the Katherine flood, January 1998||Whelan PI||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Katherine region; Public awareness; Surveys; Vector control; Pest control; Arboviruses; Disease vectors; Insecticides; Monitoring; Disasters; Engineering; Emergencies; Ross River virus infections|
- 4 The Medical journal of Australia
- 1 Anaesthesia and intensive care
- 1 Australian and New Zealand journa...
- 1 Communicable diseases intelligence
- 1 International journal of infectio...
- 1 Journal of clinical microbiology
- 1 Journal of clinical pathology
- 1 Pathology
- 1 The Journal of hospital infection
- 1 The Pediatric infectious disease ...
- next >
- 1 Department of Anaesthesia, Royal ...
- 1 Department of Infectious Diseases...
- 1 Department of Pathology, Royal Da...
- 1 Department of Pediatrics, Royal D...
- 1 Division of Medicine, Royal Darwi...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Casuarina,...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Darwin, NT..
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Menzies Sc...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Northern T...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, NT. alan_r...
- next >