Use filters to refine the search results.
|Sep-1998||Adult morbidity and mortality due to tobacco smoking in the Northern Territory, 1986–1995||Measey, Mary-Anne; d'Espaignet, Edouard; Cunningham, Joan||Technical Report||Smoking; Mortality; Morbidity; Statistics; Epidemiology|
|1998||Annual Report 1997-1998||Territory Health Services||Annual Report||Public health; Annual reports; Territory Health Services; Health care systems; State departments of health; Corporate annual reports|
|Sep-1998||Integrated mosquito control and the Katherine flood, January 1998||Whelan, Peter I||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Katherine region; Public awareness; Surveys; Vector control; Pest control; Arboviruses; Disease vectors; Insecticides; Monitoring; Disasters; Engineering; Emergencies; Ross River virus infections|
|Sep-1998||From infancy to young adulthood: health status in the Northern Territory 1998||Kennedy, Kate; Paterson, Barbara; d'Espaignet, Edouard; Measey, Mary-Anne||Book||Infancy; Youth; Health status; Population characteristics; Statistics; Children|
|1998||Northern Territory hospital morbidity dataset: validation of demographic data, 1997||Condon, John; Williams, Desley; Pearce, Michael; Moss, Elizabeth||Technical Report||Public hospitals; Validation; Demography; Data|
|Jan-1998||Trends in the health of mothers and babies: Northern Territory 1986-95||Markey, Peter; d'Espaignet, Edouard; Condon, John; Woods, Maxene||Report||Childbirth; Antenatal care; Maternal health; Mothers; Census; Statistics; Infants; Epidemiology|
|1998||Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander guide to healthy eating: flyer and poster||Department of Health||Poster||Lifestyle; Diet; Nutritional requirements; Aboriginal people; Food|
|1998||Drainage considerations for mosquito control||Whelan, Peter I||Book||Insects; Mosquitoes; Engineering; Vector control; Prevention and control|
|1998||Exotic Aedes surveillance and exclusion from the Northern Territory of Australia||Whelan, Peter I; Tucker, Garry||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Northern Territory; Surveys; Quarantine; Arboviruses; Dengue; Insecticides; Monitoring; Public awareness; Prevention and control; Risk management|
|Jul-1998||Exotic Aedes surveillance ovitrap servicing procedures||Whelan, Peter I; Hayes, Gwenda; Carter, Jane M||Journal Article||Insects; Mosquitoes; Dengue; Arboviruses; Yellow fever; Queensland; Disease vectors; Monitoring; Miscellaneous procedures|
- 4 The Medical journal of Australia
- 1 Anaesthesia and intensive care
- 1 Australian and New Zealand journa...
- 1 Communicable diseases intelligence
- 1 Journal of clinical microbiology
- 1 Journal of clinical pathology
- 1 Pathology
- 1 The Journal of hospital infection
- 1 The Pediatric infectious disease ...
- 1 Thorax
- next >
- 1 Department of Anaesthesia, Royal ...
- 1 Department of Infectious Diseases...
- 1 Department of Pathology, Royal Da...
- 1 Department of Pediatrics, Royal D...
- 1 Division of Medicine, Royal Darwi...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Casuarina,...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Darwin, NT..
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, Northern T...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, NT. alan_r...
- 1 Royal Darwin Hospital, NT. dale.f...
- next >